Take your bathroom to the next level with Evolve
Bathroom Tiling Renovations
When it comes to tiling your bathroom you want the best! And so do we. Even if you’re on a budget, bathroom tiling renovations are not cheap! There is nothing worse than spending all your time and money on tiles and organizing trades, and then not getting the result you’re after.
All our tradesman are highly skilled and work with you to make sure there’s no surprises or hidden costs.
Every job is different and what may be the case in one home may not be the case in the other. For this reason your job will be assessed individually before any work commences and all possible tiling options discussed with you so you can be confident of your decisions and make the right choice.
How it works
(Method may vary according to job specifications)
- First a cement bedding will be applied to the floor area of your bathroom to create the floor dimensions and set proper drainage to the floor wastes.
- Once the cement bed has dried the waterproofing membrane will be applied. Our method complies with strict Australian standards and comes with a written 10 year warranty.
- Click here
- to see our full waterproofing service
- After the membrane has dried the floor tiles will be installed and then the wall tiles.
- Now your bathroom is tiled and we are ready for grout. We have a wide selection of coloured grouts to match or off set your tiles and once we find the perfect match, the bathroom is grouted.
- Any internal corners will be filled with a colour matched silicone adhesive. This will allow for movement and prevent grout from cracking.
- The external tile edges will be finished with either a mitred edge or aluminium angle. This will always be discussed beforehand and costs will vary according to the finish selected.
- Arrange a meeting with one of our friendly team and discuss the many options available to suit your needs and price range.
Want to explore some more ideas for your bathroom tiling! click here